Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 26th's Class: to Learn about Spreadsheets

I could think of how I use spreadsheets for students in my future. A spreadsheet software, Excel, is convenient if I know how to utilize it, and it is not complex and helps me to organize professionally students' grades. If I plug numbers in the spreadsheet, I can know the average for each test or each student easily as well as maximum and minimum scores without mistakes. I learned the basic skills for by practicing the basic skills on Monday from the Ed 2255 class. I learned about sorting alphabetizing, absolute value, and weighted average. Also, the graph for weighted average visually helps to see, how well students went through during the session. Furthermore, based on the date, I can analyze data, who are doing well or not, everyone follow up the class, or I need to adjust the tests or assignments. I have learned the basic skills to be a professional teacher by using spreadsheets.              

No comments:

Post a Comment