© (copyright symbol)
In the class, we talked about copyright, sharing examples what is fair use or not through Google Doc. I think that it is an important to learn how to use sources. I learn what materials are copyrighted: written works, sounding records, works of art, video, and motion picture works, and architectural works. So, I have to be careful to use the materials. Everyone could share what she or he found from the website, http://www.delicious.com/genlow/copyright. There are various and specific examples, Fair use and Not a Fair use. Also, there are interesting examples, for me "Fair use. Publisher Larry Flynt made disparaging statements about the Reverend Jerry Falwell on one page of Hustler magazine. Rev. Falwell made several hundred thousand copies of the page and distributed them as part of a fund-raising effort" because the part of copies do not affect the market. Learning about copyright is helpful to keep me from misusing the sources. In my future as an educator, it is necessary to use the correct copyright for students.
reference
(Internet) Stanford University Libraries(2010). Retrieved from http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter9/9-c.html
reference
(Internet) Stanford University Libraries(2010). Retrieved from http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_and_Fair_Use_Overview/chapter9/9-c.html
No comments:
Post a Comment