Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blogging about Monday September 12th's class




What I felt during the watching the video, "A Vision of Students Today" is that the students proclaim reality of the current classroom, their condition, and their feeling without any secrete. The Youtube that I watched fairly reflects characteristics of student's today. I felt in the same way I have to be a multi-tasker nowadays. Honestly, I am prefer to forcing on one task rather than do two or more things at the same time. However, I listen to music and talk with my friends while I am driving. If I do not listen to music, I feel empty like something is missing. 
The other thing I agree is usage of technology, "2300 web pages, 1281  Facebook profiles". It is usual to use technology for me. I always turn on my laptop and frequently check my Facebook and email. In addition, I got my bank-statement through email because it is more convenient and I don't need the paper. 
I am so impressive of a question, "some have suggested that the technology alone can save us.." In my opinion, the importance of how to use technology is going to be emphasized and have to be trained.   



No comments:

Post a Comment