Monday, October 10, 2011

October.3.2011.

In the class, we discuss about two type of assessments in the classroom: formative and summative assessments. Both methods help students to learn, but into different ways. Formative assessment informs how students understand at each point, so adjustments can be made. For example, there are tests and quizzes. On the other hand, summative assessment is tool used to evaluate programs like a years worth of learning. Obviously,  the both way are important to check students' learning steps. I think that the balancing assessment is hard because teachers have to consider all of products carefully as well as student do hard-working to improve student learning.  
I come up with that the standard judgement is controversy, but that's way the various tests exist for each talented students. I believe the one of teacher's roles is to seek to find what students want and need for the jobs in the reality.    

No comments:

Post a Comment