In the class, we talked about the project of Web2.0, what programs we are going to present for. I just read briefly the programs on the blackboard, and it was amazing to look at a lot of helpful programs for teachers and students. Then, I chose Engrade for teachers to help organize students' grades. Even though I am a little afraid to speak in public, I am interested to learning for the program.
For the presentation, my teacher gave me tips for creating good slides. I felt to review what to get a better view for slides. We practically made slides in groups about points of students, teachers, and administrators. There are each five standards for students, teachers, and administrators. I could know what they are desire for as well as what slides are good. It seems like for me I am getting technology in details for the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment