Monday, November 7, 2011
ED 2255 (November 07, 2011)
Because we did not have class last week, we went over the quiz which was take-home. There was no surprise on the quiz, but it was complicated a little bit for me, and other peers seemed to be easy. Also, we talked about the desktop publishing. While I was creating my start of the year newsletter, I realized what kinds of information students and parents need for the school and for my class. My newsletter was customized for the 12th math class showing the school policy, classroom policy, dress code, materials, and etc. It was interesting to think about classroom policy and to find the useful websites for both students and parents. Throughout today's class, I could organize my ideas by discussing what contains in a newsletter and a brochure to communicate with students and parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment