I am impressed again about technology. Even though I literally know that technology is helpful to live comfortable, and I think that there is no limit to develop technology. I learned about tools for physical disabilities, language learner, and early child. Bridget and I sat in front of a intellikeys keyboard. We talked about the name, how it works, and who is that for as an instructor posted on the board. We who which already used to use a normal keyboard had a difficulty figuring out usage of the intellikeys. Afterwards, all classmates shared the tools what they had and the instructor added some comments. Also, we watched two video documentaries which are showed two physical disabilities used similar technological tools for a child learning and for a woman paying bills and communicating with her husband. I remembered the child said, "The tool is my life." Without the tool, the child cannot learn even if she desires to learn and is smart; whatever she motivates, she is going to be frustrated not to use her hands freely like a normal child. In our future, I believe that all physical disabilities have no barrier to compete with a normal person because of technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment